The Brat Queen Touches Down in San Fransisco

As this past Sunday afternoon in San Francisco came to an end, the Regency Ballroom didn’t slow down as the ‘Brat Queen’ herself, Cher Lloyd, graced the stage for a stop on her “I Wish” tour on the 22nd of September.

While opening acts Zara Larsson, Jackson Guthy, and Fifth Harmony warmed up the crowd, no one could contain their excitement every time Cher’s name was vocalized. Fans of all ages waited in line for hours to sing along and dance to her music, and they couldn’t wait for their idol to charge the stage.

Hailing from the Season 7 of UK’s X Factor, Cher Lloyd has broken through to the US airwaves with her song, “Want U Back.” While on the show, Simon Cowell referred to her as his, “favorite little brat,” and Cher adopted the term, calling herself the, ‘Brat Queen’ and her fans ‘Brats’ from then on.

Opening her set with the sassy single, “Swagger Jagger,” the crowd raved. There was not a frown to be seen as Cher made her way across the stage, interacting with her ‘Brats’ as much as possible. Even the fathers who were dragged to the concert by their daughters couldn’t help but sway along to her catchy tunes, such as “Superhero” and “Talkin’ That.”

Cher performed four new songs from her upcoming album (release date and title yet to be announced.) She said that this new album was to be monumentally more personal than her last one, which was released in 2010 (when the now twenty year old was seventeen.) The new album includes songs titled “Goodnight,” “Bind Your Love,” “Sweet Despair,” and “I Wish.”

Finishing the set with her ever so popular single, “Want U Back,” Cher left her fans wanting more as they left the Regency Ballroom. The confidence and charisma Cher Lloyd left on stage that night is sure to stay with her Brat Army for days to come.

$2475
$7800

$2475
$7800

• A

AuroraOct 11, 2014 at 6:01 pm

What’s up everybody, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it’s pleasant to read
    this blog, and I used to pay a quick visit this webpage every day.

my web blog CA